Ns adp debug
From AOLserver Wiki
- ns_adp_debug - Start TclPro debugging for an adp page (or script)
- ns_adp_debug ?procsPattern? ?host? ?port?
- This command enables basic debugging when used with the TclPro debugger. It will connect to a remote debugger if not already connected. The procsPattern argument specifies a glob pattern to match Tcl procedures to be instrumented by the debugger and the host and port arguments are passed to the TclPro debugger_init procedure to connect to the remote debugger.
- This command is essentially a wrapper to ns_adp_debuginit (or whatever procedure name is specified in the debuginit config parameter) that marks the current interpreter for deletion and links the adp output buffer to a tcl variable named ns_adp_output that can be watched in TclPro.
- If ns/server/servername/adp enabledebug config parameter is true, then any adp requests that include a &debug=filePattern in the query string will effectively execute this command automatically for any requested or included adp file matching the pattern and any manual calls to ns_adp_debug will be ignored. For such adp requests, dprocs, dhost and dport query string parameters will be used for the arguments above.