Ns register adp
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ns_register_adp - Register an adp file for a method/URL combination
- ns_register_adp ?-noinherit? method URL adpfile
- Similar to Registered Procedures, all requests to a particular URL can be captured but in this situation processing can be performed by an ADP file. Giving additional functionality of being able to make changes a lot more rapidly.
- This also provides a method of making view controls at ADP level rather than at TCL level, which keeps development at an appropriately abstracted level.
ns_register_adp GET /myurl/* d:/pages/myadp.adp
- Both registered ADP pages, and registered procedures will be called irregardless of to original requested target existing or not.