Jump to navigation Jump to search
AOLserver is a high performance web server with a powerful customization API. The AOLserver Wiki is a comprehensive resource for all things AOLserver.
If you're new to wiki's, then Welcome, New Visitors! Before you start editing, you may want to read over the Formatting Rules. To find pages grouped by category, start here.
Topics of Conversation
- What is AOLserver?
- What Web Applications for AOLserver would you like to see?
- What AOLserver Bugs and Problems are you experiencing?
- What features does AOLserver need? Add them to the AOLserver Wishlist.
- What's new in 4.5 -- New features in version 4.5 of AOLserver. This is the current major release of AOLserver.
- Downloads -- Access to various AOLserver files and resources.
- Modules -- Complete list of over 70 AOLserver extension modules and other AOLserver Contributed Software.
- Toolkits -- Everything you need to build a complete website, fast.
- Languages -- Build websites in a varierty of different programming languages.
- Documentation -- Tcl and C API references, tutorials and guides.
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions about AOLserver.
- AOLserver Improvement Proposals
- The AOLserver Cookbook -- A collection of questions, and code examples to answer them.
- AOLserver Packages -- Binary distributions of AOLserver in popular package management formats.
- Useful Links
- RSS 2.0 syndication of this wiki's recent changes.
Developers' Guide (A Work In Progress)
- AOLserver Developer's Guide -- A growing, community generated guide on how to develop, deploy and maintain applications using AOLserver including discussions of internals, troubleshooting, debugging, testing and tuning.
- The AOLserver project Roadmap, as well as the planned Features and changes.
- The People who work on and contribute to AOLserver, organized into Project Teams.
- Come join us in our online chat, or just read the chat logs. You can participate on the chat either via IRC (irc.freenode.net:6667 #aolserver) or via AIM.
- There's also an AOLserver LiveJournal community.
- Sites That Run On AOLserver
- The OpenACS Project.
- The ProjectOpen Project (project management based on OpenACS)
- AOLserver User Groups
- AOLserver Jobs
AOLserver Core Developers