Ns adp mimetype
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Man page: http://aolserver.com/docs/tcl/ns_adp_mimetype.html
- ns_adp_mimetype - Get or set the mime type for the current ADP page
- ns_adp_mimetype ?mimetype?
- This command will either get or set the mime type returned to the client when the parsing of the page is complete. If called with no arguments, the current mime type will be returned. If called with one argument, the mime type will be set to the given mime type. Updating the mimetype will invoke code to adjust output encoding if necessary.
- This command should not be called outside an ADP page in AOLserver versions prior to 4.5.
ns_adp_mimetype ns_adp_mimetype "text/plain"
- ns_adp_mime (duplicate command)