Ns cache stats
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ns_cache_stats − Returns statistics (since creation) for a cache
- ns_cache_stats cachename ?arrayName?
- If arrayName is ommitted, returns a string of the following format:
- entries: %d flushed: %d hits: %d misses: %d hitrate: %d
- If arrayName is provided, this command sets the above keys in the specified array and returns nothing.
- The data elements are:
- entries is the total number of entries currently in the cache (including expired and in-progress ones)
- flushed is the total number of successful flushes (i.e. when the key was found)
- hits is the total number of times a key was found to exist whenever the key was accessed whether it was being read or set
- misses is the total number of times a key was not found whenever it was accessed whether it was being read or set
- hitrate is the percent value of hits to hits+misses
- Note that because of how it is implemented, a single ns_cache eval operation when a key does not exist will result in both a miss and a hit.