Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is an effort underway to update and prepare documentation for AOLserver 4.0. This wiki will be the canonical source for documentation under revision, which will then get commited to CVS in the doc/ directory in roff format. From there, HTML will be forward-generated from the roff and made available from http://aolserver.com/docs/.
If there is documentation you feel is not complete, represented accurately, or is entirely omitted, please add it to the appropriate place and make a note of it on the Documentation Wishlist so that people know that someone wants it.
Command Line Reference
- Tcl API - download Komodo Tcl syntax method tip/auto-completion file
- C API - C source for Tcl commands
- Private C API
- Administration and Configuration
- AOLserver Tuning, Troubleshooting and Scaling by Kriston J. Rehberg.
- Virtual Hosting in AOLserver.
- Using upvar: http://dqd.com/~mayoff/notes/tcl/upvar.html
- Making C++ Loadable Modules Work in Tcl.
- How to set up PHP under AOLserver
- How to set up WiKit under AOLserver
- Beginner's How-to for AOLserver, PyWX, and PostgreSQL
- How to build AOLserver on Win32
- How to set up Project Liberty (IPL) under AOLserver
- How to set up ViewCVS for Subversion under AOLserver
- How to set up SQL-Ledger to serve from AOLserver
- How to generate self-signed SSL certificates
- How to configure single server to listen on multiple TCP ports
- How to add TWAPI extension under AOLserver
- How to start stop AOLserver using Daemontools
- Notes describing the differences between ArsDigita ad13 vs. 3.5.1.
- Tcl for Web Nerds is a book by MIT professors Hal Abelson, Philip Greenspun, and Lydia Sandon which covers Tcl programming with the AOL Server