From AOLserver Wiki
Revision as of 10:07, 28 January 2014 by Dossy
AOLserver is a high performance web server with a powerful customization API. The AOLserver Wiki is a comprehensive resource for all things AOLserver.
Topics of Conversation
- What is AOLserver?
- What Web Applications for AOLserver would you like to see?
- What AOLserver Bugs and Problems are you experiencing?
- What features does AOLserver need? Add them to the AOLserver Wishlist.
- What's new in 4.5 -- New features in version 4.5 of AOLserver. This is the current major release of AOLserver.
- Downloads -- Access to various AOLserver files and resources.
- Modules -- Complete list of over 70 AOLserver extension modules and other AOLserver Contributed Software.
- Toolkits -- Everything you need to build a complete website, fast.
- Languages -- Build websites in a varierty of different programming languages.
- Documentation -- Tcl and C API references, tutorials and guides.
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions about AOLserver.
- AOLserver Improvement Proposals
- The AOLserver Cookbook -- A collection of questions, and code examples to answer them.
- AOLserver Packages -- Binary distributions of AOLserver in popular package management formats.
- Useful Links
- RSS 2.0 syndication of this wiki's recent changes.
Developers' Guide (A Work In Progress)
- AOLserver Developer's Guide -- A growing, community generated guide on how to develop, deploy and maintain applications using AOLserver including discussions of internals, troubleshooting, debugging, testing and tuning.
- The AOLserver project Roadmap, as well as the planned Features and changes.
- The People who work on and contribute to AOLserver, organized into Project Teams.
- Come join us in our online chat, or just read the chat logs. You can participate on the chat either via IRC (irc.freenode.net:6667 #aolserver) or via AIM.
- There's also an AOLserver LiveJournal community.
- Sites That Run On AOLserver
- The OpenACS Project.
- The ProjectOpen Project (project management based on OpenACS)
- AOLserver User Groups
- AOLserver Jobs
AOLserver Core Developers